- We were recently awarded a Foundation Grant from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) for our project titled: Identifying and Evaluating New Environmental Risk Factors for Cancer, Cardiovascular, and Neurological Diseases through Innovative Approaches to Population-Based Exposure Assessment
- We are currently looking for M.Sc, PhD, and Post-Doctoral students to join our group to work on this project (see summary Figure below).
- Interested candidates should apply directly to the Department of Epidemiology, Biostatistics, and Occupational Health at McGill University.
- Student projects are flexible, but will be generally related to the development and application of new air pollution exposure surfaces in Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver, Canada.
- Cross-disciplinary training in geography, exposure science, biostatistics, and environmental toxicology is possible through interactions with collaborators.
- Please contact us if you are interested in joining our group.